What are the business regulations of the Bank of China China Yinyi Commercial Interbank Platform Service 1 Comment / Default / By GoodBoy
1 thought on “What are the business regulations of the Bank of China China Yinyi Commercial Interbank Platform Service”
I. This platform service includes: customer registration and real -name authentication management, business order initiative, signing electronic contracts, comprehensive business inquiry, administrator system management, etc. Among them, the business module now includes two modules: the “BOC Interbank Income Plan” and the “BOC Alternative Rich Project”.
(1) The “BOC Interbank Revenue Plan” module, that is, financial institutions that have financial financial demand and meet the corresponding business access standards. Through the quotation of this platform, the business module of the corresponding contract can be signed after the platform match is successful. The existing business of this module includes the stored and peers borrowing (borrowing).
(2) The “BOC Alien Rich Project” module, that is, financial institutions that have financial entry and meet the corresponding business access standards. Through the price of this platform, the platform’s business module can be signed after successful platform matching. The existing business of this module includes peer storage and interbank borrowing (borrowing).
. All businesses on the platform (interbank deposits, borrowings, etc.) are implemented in accordance with the existing laws and regulations, relevant regulatory regulations, and relevant business management regulations.
The Bank of China Interbank Platform is divided into business management, transaction initiative, contract signing, transaction inquiry and other content according to customer business functions. The specific service content and functions are as follows:
(1) Business Management: The platform can set a business administrator for customers, responsible for the customer’s business operator role (including the three levels of the operation, review, issuance of issuance) and business authority settings. The business administrator cannot participate in business operations.
(2) Transaction initiative: The transaction on the Bank of China Interbank Platform is initiated by the business manager. The transaction on the Bank of China Interbank Platform, before the customer completes the contract signing through the digital security certificate certification tool, the customer’s business operators at all levels can be revoked.
(3) Contract signing: The transaction initiated by the customer on the China Bank’s interbank platform will enter the contract for the signing of the contract after confirmation. After the electronic contract is signed by the customer through the digital security certificate, the Bank of China is confirmed and the contract will take effect to the customer through the system to take effect on behalf of the contract. Once the electronic contract of the same industry is effective, customers must not change or revoke unilaterally.
Note: For the “peer storage” business in the “BOC Alien Rich Project” model, if the customer cannot provide a regular account of the receipt account when the transaction is initiated, the transition account information can be provided first to form a three -level contract certification Signed, the Bank of China is confirmed and the notification of the contract to the client through the system means that the contract is effective. After the money is transferred to a regular account through the transition account, the customer manager of the corresponding service branch will initiate the signing of the electronic supplementary contract to indicate the regular account information. Later, the customer must sign an electronic supplementary contract on the third -level certification of the interbank platform.
(4) Transaction query: You can check all business details and business status submitted by the institution on the Bank of China Interbank Platform, and print the transaction confirmation of the successful electronic contracts and transactions.
The above content for your reference. Please refer to the announcement of the latest business changes.
If you have any questions, please consult the Bank of China online customer service or download the use of the Bank of China mobile banking app for consultation and handle related businesses.